We’re happy to announce the launch of two important new search features!
- Preview Text / Highlighting: Searches that include keywords will now show a preview of the text in the search results with your keywords highlighted. Remember to put your search terms in quotes if you are looking for a specific phrase.
- Sorted Results: Previously search results were sorted showing the newest standards or conference materials first. Now you can choose to sort your results in one of four ways:
- Newest to oldest (default)
- Oldest to newest
- By conference name (sorted A-Z)
- By keyword relevance (available only when keyword field is used in the search)
If you choose to sort your search results by relevance, it may take a little extra time for the search to complete, so please be patient. You can reduce the search time by limiting your search to a particular geographic location (other than “National”) or by filling in additional fields in the search form such as Date and Conference.